Spring Break Camps
Participate, Play & Learn
3 - 5 years old (Pre Kindergarten).
Every day camp includes games, fun gymnastics circuits on age/stage equipment, parachute activities, bean bag and hoop activities and a snack time.
2 hour camps 9:00 am - 11:00 am OR 1:00 - 3:00 pm
2014 days & times to be confirmed
5 - 14 years old (Must be in Kindergarten)
Each day camp includes structured gymnastics, games, parachute and/or circus activities plus time to relax with an art and craft or outside time if the weather is suitable.
For those getting ready for soccer season, join us in the daily "Tune Up for Soccer" with activities to develop agility, balance and coordination.
For participants 7 years and older, a swim is offered for 1 hour in the afternoon. Those who are not able to swim enjoy more time in the gym or time to go outside with chalk or for a game or a water activity.
Full day camps 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Participate daily or for the week
Monday, March 17th to Friday, March 21st, 2014
Parent / Caregiver Information
- Campers will divided into age/stage groups each day
- Parent / Caregiver must sign children both in and out daily (sign in sheets are located in our cubby area)
- If you are needing to pick up early please let staff know and note on sign-in the time you will need to pick them up
- Please ensure any specific medical or special considerations that staff should be aware of is noted during registration
- Please send your child with a backpack contraining all belongings (see below)
For both the Active Start & School age camps please bring:
- Healthy snacks (1 for half day camps or 2 for full day camps)
- A water bottle - please label with your child's name
- Wear active clothing & runners: NO jeans, belts, zippers or buckles for safety. Please do not bring valuables or jewelry to the gym
- Bring a sweatshirt or sweater: a change of clothing as needed
- A towel for a swim or water day activity
- Your child's swimsuit if they are 7+ years of age